Chronology of Events - The Battle of the Capital Temple
The Battle of the Capital Temple was a major battle between members of The Black-eyed Army and volunteers from the refugee human population that sought shelter within the Outer Shield and on The First World. It was preceded by the discovery of the Key Program by Noah Fulmer, and the kidnapping of multiple Brownshirts by The Black-eyed Army.
- Opening of a Portal (Brownshirt) by Thomas. Commencement of engagement between the volunteer assault force and The Black-eyed Army.
- Jonathan Cortin and Beth Daschel (inhabited by a Dream Stealer) rescued from his world. Joins the volunteer assault force and proceeds to the Capital Temple.
- Loss of multiple Farming Worlds due to inter-dimensional friction which causes major tectonic activity. Population evacuation commenced.
- Alek travels to a previously protected Branch World via Earth 44 to enter through cracks in its shield. Encounters the Mictlan already there. Attempts to communicate with the Mictlan.
- Transit of Noah Fulmer to the Capital Temple pocket universe with a small volunteer force including Jay, Roger and Chris, to deliver the Key Program and connect Heath to the shield generators.
- Engagement with and destruction of Rothman and many other members of The Black-eyed Army, total surviving members of The Black-eyed Army reduced to 200.
- The Black-eyed Army summon the assistance of the Shadow Entities by cracking the wall of the pocket reality and disrupting one of the shield generator beams. Shadow Entities deploy a horde of Shadow Spheres, generating The Ink across the battlefield.
- The Mictlan arrive via a portal and join the battle against the physical constructs of the Shadow Entities (Animal Shadows) which inhabit The Ink. Corpses of the dead reanimated as Corpse-things.
- Heath and the Key Program successfully delivered to the Capital Temple. Shield regeneration commenced.
- Ingress of further Shadow Entity physical constructs in the form of a miles-wide black flesh protuberance. Damage to one of the eight legs of the Mictlan controller. Secondary battle commenced.
- Arrival of GLORWOC through infected and delusional desolate guardian. GLORWOC infection spread to the Capital Temple, Mictlan Corpse-things and Shadow Protuberance.
- Truce declared between Shadow Entities, The Black-eyed Army, the volunteer assault forces of The Council, and the Mictlan
- Alliance forged by Danny between the Shadow Entities, The Black-eyed Army, The Council (representing humanity), the Brownshirts, and the Mictlan. Entry to the core of the Capital Temple by all parties to the alliance.
- Agreement by the new alliance to perform mass amputations, to prevent further spread of GLORWOC
- Partial implosion of multiple realities brought on by The Crushing Fist, with the Capital Temple under further stress while attempting to revitalize the shield.
- Amputation of infected limb from the Mictlan controller, as well as from all others infected by GLORWOC. Introduction of Green Freeze Flame to slow the spread.
- Continued implosions of space due to The Crushing Fist. Successful amputation of the Animal Shadow flesh by Jay.
- Evacuation of all remaining uninfected and surviving individuals from the Capital Temple.